4 slices of bacon
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs (or 1-2 cups turkey or ham)
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
3 1/4 cups milk (whole or 2%)
1/2 pound fettucine pasta
1 or 2 cups fresh spinach
1/2 cup parmeson cheese
- In a large pot, fry the bacon until it is crisp, then add chicken and cook for a few minutes to brown.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper and stir together.
- Add the milk and bring to a low boil, then add the pasta and return to a low boil.
- Cover and cook until the pasta is tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add the fresh spinach and parmeson cheese and stir together until spinach is wilted.