1. Slice the rolls in half and remove the top
2. Mix the chicken, soy sauce, minced garlic and salt and pepper
3. Mix the melted butter, garlic powder and poppy seeds
4. Layer the sliders together on a piece of sprayed foil with the
bottom layer of the Hawaiian rolls. Top with Provolone cheese, chicken mixture, pineapple chunks, barbeque sauce, and Mozzarella cheese. Then top with the top layer of the Hawaiian
5. Brush with the butter mixture and bake at 350 for 7 to 8 minutes till cheese is melted.