This tasty recipe
can be made with a large loaf of French bread and a few simple ingredients.
2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 green onions, diced
salt and pepper
1 avocado, diced
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon parsley
2 tablespoons parmeson cheese
1. Slice open the bread and and remove some of the inner part.
2. Mix the stuffing except for avocado. Then gently toss the avocado into the stuffing.
3. Spread the stuffing on the French bread on put top of bread back on.
4. Cut bread into 1-inch sections and place them close together on a greased baking dish.
5. Mix topping in a small bowl.
6. Brush the topping on bread and cover with foil.
7. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and browned.